Heythrop has a thriving LGBT community, and a Pride society who support students of all sexualities and genders. You can find out more about LGBT health and wellbeing through the NHS Choices website or through a number of national and local charities.
- Stonewall are a leading charity working for equality and justice for lesbians, gay men and bisexuals
- London Lesbian and Gay Switchboard provide free & confidential support & information to lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgendered communities throughout the UK
- NUS LGBT support LGBT+ students across the country and run regular campaigns as well as providing advice.
- Broken Rainbow are dedicated to confronting and eliminating domestic violence within and against the LGBT communities. They provide support to those experiencing domestic violence and those concerned about them.
- Imaan are a support group for LGBT muslims who hold regular London meetings.
- If you would prefer not to use gendered toilets, there are two gender neutral toilets on the second floor of the main building beside the Walker Room and another close to reception in the main building.