The NHS Choices website provides advice and information on good sexual health.
- Family Planning Association is a sexual health charity which provides straightforward information, advice and support on sexual health, sex and relationships to everyone in the UK.
- Check-Kit is the scheme for better sexual health in West London. You can order free Chlamydia testing kits and find your nearest sexual health clinic or contraception distribution point.
- University students are amongst the highest groups for transmitting STIs. You can learn about different types of contraception avaliable from the NHS on their website.
- The British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) are a leading charity specialising in unplanned pregancy. They provide counselling to those experiencing unplanned pregnancy, encouraging them to discuss all their options and make an informed choice about their situation.
- John Hunter Clinic for Sexual Health (JHC) is a local clinic located next to the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
- Rape Crisis London works for all women and girls to be free from the fear and experience of sexual violence. They have four centres in London and a crisisline for those who have experienced sexual assault.
- Men’s Advice Line offer advice and support for men experiencing domestic violence and abuse. Survivors UK supports men who have been sexually abused or raped and raises awareness of their needs, they have an anonymous helpline and offer longer-term support through counselling.
- Respect works to develop, deliver and support effective services for male and female perpetrators of domestic violence, young people who use violence and abuse at home and in relationships, and men who are victims of domestic violence.
- Vassar College (NY) have a website where you can learn more about sexual consent and what it means for you and your partner as well as how you can help as a friend. Learning how to talk about consent, gain consent or refuse consent can help clarify each person’s responsibility to minimize the risk of unwanted sexual contact.