Heythrop provides spiritual support for people of all faiths. We have three on-site chaplains, as well as contact with the University of London interfaith chaplaincy. We have a muslim prayer room for students’ use in the HSU basement which is available when the site is open.
- Young Muslim Helpline, provides a free and confidential emotional support service available nationally via the telephone, email, internet and through the post. Further details available on their website. Phone: 0808 808 2008
- JAMI: Providing mental health support for the Jewish community.
- Jewish counseling service based in London and the Home Counties.
- Fr Paul Fletcher SJ, along with Mrs Joan Conway and Sr Elizabeth Ryan FCJ are our university chaplain team and can be found on site in the Coppleston Wing and the main college building. They offer a range of support for Heythrop students.
- Chaplaincy team for the University of London comprised of seven denominations of Christians and a Rabbi. The list of chaplains with their email addresses can be found here.